New Visitor
TheBlackPanther

Why the heck was iron man 3 pulled from the line-up?

It was adverstised as going to be available today but nothing in the line-up.

Did disney/marvel rescind the rights to play it a day before airing?

was there a p.i.s.s.i.n.g contest between executive over royalty structures?

We paying customers deserve to know.

This makes me want to boycott disney/marvel/comcast/xfinity ppv altogether and just buy bootlegs or download pirated stuff (which i never do because I try to be honest and want the companies to keep making these kinds of movies so i do my part) but i am severely tempted now......

New Visitor
RealCableGuy

Re: Why the heck was iron man 3 pulled from the line-up?

I second that!!!!

Is honesty the best policy? ......not in this case....6 months after theaters, passed up several boot'leg'd copies to wait, watch, the real deal - IRON MAN 3 on high def!!!!!

New Visitor

It's Comcast.. appears I could stream the movie online or just buy the DVD.. I reckon they didn't want to pay for the licensing.. after all, w so many cutting Comcast and moving to Netflix etc, the rest of us are getting shafted w inflated bills to make up lost 'profits'.. On Demand has been deteriorating rapidly in quality/frequency of movies.. idk why I haven't made the switch yet... terrible company.

New Visitor
jperry472

Yeah this is the 2nd big Disney movie to come out this year that Comcast isn't carrying. It would be nice if Comcast would let their customer's know just what the heck is going on. They are always talking about having movies before Red Box and Netflix, so what changed?

New Visitor
Anglnwhite

It was supposed to be available for rent on Amazon too, but alas, is still only available to buy.  I don't think it's just Comcast.  

New Visitor
atomicslc

I was looking forward to watching Iron Man 3 also... There should be a free movie viewing of the movie when it comes out. I thought it was supposed to be out on the 24th so today (25th) I looked under new movies and it wasnt there... so I went to the previews section and there it was... and on the bottom of the preview it clearly stated "9-24-13"...

New Visitor
cin4lotr

amen!!!!!   this is bu l.lc.rap. 

New Visitor
jperry472

Comcast still advertises that Iron Man 3 will be available 9/24, here it is nearly a week later and still not available.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Iron-Man-3/8614285001195769112/movies#episode=Video-48483907579&f...

New Visitor
jimthecook

I was watching Starz last night, and they advertised that Iron Man 3 was "coming soon" to starz.