Visitor
Visitor

XfinityTV Xbox 360 License Server is unavailable.

I keep getting the Xfinity TV on Xbox 360 License Server is unavailable.

Code:   7405

App Version 1.52

What does this mean and what is the FIX?

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: XfinityTV Xbox 360 License Server is unavailable.

UL wrote:

I keep getting the Xfinity TV on Xbox 360 License Server is unavailable.

Code:   7405

App Version 1.52

What does this mean and what is the FIX?

You either are not using a Residential Comcast account or you are not signing in with your full Comcast.net e-mail address to sign in.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor

Im getting this message too and I am a Xfinity internet subscriber. have been for years, suggestions?ANd what do you mean a "Residential Comcast Account." 

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Phategod1 wrote:

Im getting this message too and I am a Xfinity internet subscriber. have been for years, suggestions?ANd what do you mean a "Residential Comcast Account." 

Are you signing in with your full Comcast.net e-mail address?

Also, do you have a Residential account or a Business account? Residential accounts are usually the accounts that customers have in their homes. Business Accounts are usually used for companies who use a bigger network with multiple TVs, computers, and/or need more internet coverage. Some customers do get business class internet in their homes if they, for example, work from home or just want stronger internet speeds.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
edwill

Same problem: 7405 1.52

I deleted and redownloaded the app.

How do I get to an Xfinity sign in screen on the Xbox system?

I have no problem signing in on the computer so I think my account is OK.

New Visitor

A little bit of an update 1st I am a residential customer and I do not have a business class account. I purchased a new xbox w/ a WiFi capability and thats where my problem began. I have since used the wired connection and the Xfinity app is working. But I can not understand why it was not working on my Wifi connection in the 1st place.
Contributor
Enigma007

Same issue and I never get to a log on screen. Simply starts and goes right to authenticate. How can it authenticate when it NEVER prompts me for user name and password?

any help?

New Visitor
Anniesowell

i dont undertand that either im having th blem happen to mee same pro

Contributor
camastros

I am receiving the same message except that the app version is 2.04!
Contributor
camastros

The app will not let me sign into my account. The error message just comes up instead of the sign in page.
New Visitor
Sean343

I'm getting this same error...and I only just downloaded the app. It can't be that I'm not using the right credentials because I haven't even had the chance to enter any in.

New Visitor
7willis7

I'm getting the same problem How do you fix it

New Visitor
Toothman116

It amazes me that this has been an ongoing issue for at least the last 3 years. Especially when it is such a simple fix allow xbox users with Xfinity accounts use it where ever they are. Seriously what is the point of being able to access the Xfinity app from your home only. I have 3 cable boxes and 3 computers in my house why would I turn on my xbox just to watch something I can watch on any tv in my house. I don't need the app to work at home I need it to work the 6 days a week I have been spending in a hotel for the last 18 months. This is ridiculous change it or remove the app simple as that. Go ahead and tell me that HBOGO is available and that it works everywhere, I already know that but sorry to inform you that HBO isn't the only channel you offer that I watch. Quite honestly I can just subscribe to HULU plus and Netflix and I won't even need to have Xfinity at all. Would you prefer I canceled my entire $250 a month package or would you like to fix this issue?

Contributor
Enigma007

Wondering if any tech reads any of these?  Still waiting on any type of feedback.  Very easy fix..app makes no sense in any form of logic in how it works.

PLEASE HELP!!