Contributor
william-Waddell

biography jeff dunham

the biography jeff dunham show on on damand is a 2 hour show but only plays an hour and a half of it please help me

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: biography jeff dunham

how do you know its a two hour show?  what happens after the first hour and a half?

Contributor
william-Waddell

It is a 3 hour show bacouse it says the show is 120 minutes whitch is 2 hours and after 1 and a half hours it just goes off please help me

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

well theres nothing anyone here can do for that.  you can try unplugging the box and plugging it back in to see if that works or try watching on your pc or send an email here.

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Contributor
william-Waddell

please help me

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

The Bio show is on the web here and is 90 minutes.

Contributor
william-Waddell

the biography jeff dunham show on on damand is a 2 hour show but only plays an hour and a half of it can someone please help me

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

This is a community forum with answers from other subscribers.  No one from Comcast is here to help you.

This is not the Comcast help desk.  I suggest you call Comcast support at 1800comcast, but it is unlikely they will know the exact details on the show since the Biography channel supplies the show to the On Demand servers for viewing.

You are probably better off contacting the Biography Channel to find out what show they are feeding to On Demand.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

The BROADCAST version is 2 hours. I guess the OnDemand version is only 90 minutes because it does NOT include commercials. And yes, that is about normal (A 60-minute show will typically have 15-20 minutes of commercials.)

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Just for fun I found Jeff Dunham on Bio in On Demand.

It does indicate that the show is 120 minutes. This is incorrect.

I used fast forward and got almost to the end of the show. What I saw were the credits AND that I was watching the 1 hour 30 minute point. After the credits, show over.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

I have noticed that many OnDemand shows have the wrong length. They often list the broadcast length and not the actual length. Top Gear for BBC America is another example. It says 60 minutes, but is actually around 45 or less.