Bronze Star Contributor
cldlhd

on demand

My dvr screwed up my recording of Justified last week and was thinking it'd be nice if that episode was available on demand before the next new episode airs, which would be tomorrow night

Regular Contributor

Re: on demand

Nope, Justified is one of those that Comcast likes to tease us with.  Can't watch the episode you missed until after the next one airs.  Ever feel like they are out to control you & what you watch?  Justified is hard to find anywhere.  Not on Hulu & you have to pay for it on Amazon.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Comcast has no control over what is released to On Demand and when it is released. Networks are responsible for that. If you have to wait for an episode it's because the network wants you to wait.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

If that happened to me (it didn't), I would go ahead and have the DVR record the new episode, wait until On Demand had the old one, and watch both of them then. 

Bronze Star Contributor
cldlhd

Probably what I'll do because who wants to watch the new one before seeing the previous episode