New Visitor
billhoo-6974

Voice mail clearing

How do I clear out my voice mail

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Voice mail clearing

On your phone you can press 77 while the message is playing, so you don't have to listen to the whole message.

You can also delete them on Xfinity Connect on the voice mail tab.http://xfinity.comcast.net/ drill to the voice mail tab and check the messages you want to delete.

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

Thank You
-Keisha-
New Visitor

i came home and had 3 voice mails. i listened to them all and cleared them after each one played. when done i hit the star button as usual but the phone screen still says voice mail and the antenna blinks also indicating voice mail. i tried 3 x to go back into the system but it says i have no messages. i also tried the same from another phone without luck???

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Hit 77 when your during playback or when you are done listening to your message, you do not need to press * afterward.

New Visitor

the messages are cleared from the system but my phone still says there are voice mails

New Visitor

just as an fyi, i also pulled the battery from the headset and reinserted it 5 mins later. no change.

also unplugged the 110v from the phone base for 5 mins. no change.

now, several hours later without doing anything else it just cleared itself. ???

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

Thank You
-Keisha-