Visitor
Pluvc1993

Voicemail Error

I've tried to change my preferences so I can get my voicemail via E-mail but I keep getting an error.  I also can't use my call manager same error.  The call manager errro has been going on for almost 6 months.  I tried all different ways. 1) Tried several browsers 2) Tried different computers. 3) Tried lite version and regular 4) Checked my time zone......the list goes on.  Someone please help......Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Voicemail Error

Hello,

How are we suppose to help if you don't give use the complete error that you are getting.

Visitor
Pluvc1993

It says "Network Service Error." 

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Hello,

If this issue has been going on for 6 months and you have not reported it you need to call it in if you have and have a ticket keep calling them and follow up. You are paying for the service so they should fix it.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Is that the entire error message? If not, please post the exact error message. If there is an error number make sure you post that also.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
joea5131

u can't be serious about suggesting we continue to bug comcast for a fix.  they are clueless and about as concerned as an ox.  i have reported the "error message" on voice mail preferences forever.  the closest i got to a fix was the phone person saying that they had identified this problem in october.  i had the problem way before october and kep clicking on the send error report.  it was like i was a rat in a skinner box.  I just bought a new panasonic cordless phone system thinking that my old system's voice mail had died and after having infinity disconnect the digital voice mail. installed new phone today and still get same problem.  calls go immediately to voice but no message get thru.  will switch back to vonage as i never had any problem with voice mail with them.  when i tried to get this fixed before buying new phone and disconnecting infinity voice, the operator kept saying "We didn't touch your phone, sir."  When I asked to speak to a supervisor, she transferred me to the internet support.  They curlty told me that i needed to speak to phone support and gave me the the general comcast number to call.  a big blanking runaround!