Visitor
ejg528

cannot get XFinity Connect voicemail screens to work

I recently had my Comcast voicemail reset, as voicemail had stopped working on my phone.  That's working just fine now, but I cannot access any voicemail settings on XFinity Connect.  The e-mail settings on that site are working just fine.

I tried XFinity and XFinity Lite, both with 2 different browsers, with the same result.  A message says "Temporarily Unavailable" but it has said that for at least several days now.

I have a feeling something needs to be "tweaked" with my account in order for these online settings to work.  Would someone please be able to help me?  Any help would be appreciated - thank you.

--ejg528

Visitor
ejg528

Re: cannot get XFinity Connect voicemail screens to work

Hi again.  I posted this problem a couple of weeks ago and it's still there.

My voicemail works just fine on the phone but I cannot access it through XFinity Connect (e-mail through XFinity Connect works just fine).  It says "Voicemail - Temporarily Available."

Others have had the same problem and someone at Comcast was able to adjust something on the account to fix it.  Would someone please be able to do the same for me?

New Visitor
stephe430

I can not see my voie Features, Why can i not see it  WHY....

New Visitor
Benice023

I don't have an Voicemail option on my page. I can't access voicemail from this site. I see other people having this issue. When will this issue be resolved.

New Visitor
vpuddin

I cannot axcess my voicemail online anymore either...  I've even called a couple of times, but I keep getting told they will call me back.   :smileyshocked:(

New Visitor

I had this problem a few months back after adding XFinity voice to our existing service.  It took a few weeks and many calls to resolve.  Eventually I found the right tech support person who fixed it in a jiffy.  Now I see it doesn't work again, so I'm guessing the XFinity software is just buggy.