New Visitor
EPlowman

Can't see or delete "missed calls"

I have a notice of "3 missed calls" on my tel. receiver screen. How do I see any call details?  How do I delete the "missed calls" message???  Thank you.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Can't see or delete "missed calls"

EPlowman wrote:

I have a notice of "3 missed calls" on my tel. receiver screen. How do I see any call details?  How do I delete the "missed calls" message???  Thank you.

Does this information help you?

Where can I view a record of calls for my XFINITY Voice® service?

For customers with both XFINITY Voice and XFINITY Internet service, the SmartZone Communications Center contains a comprehensive history of calls made, received, and missed for the current billing cycle and two previous billing cycles as well as all of your email needs.  For customers who only subscribe to XFINITY Voice service, you can access your call history and voice mail information through the Digital Voice Center (DVC).  Click here for more information about the DVC.

You can access your long distance call detail, also called your Web bill detail, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.  You will be able to view the following types of calls in your Web bill detail:

• Domestic long distance
  • International long distance
  • Operator services
  • Directory assistance

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

are you talking about your actual telephone screen on the physical handset?

Service Expert
Bartleby

EPlowman wrote:

Emphasis added, above.  Certainly seems like the OP is taking about their handset.

@EPlowman -- Time to pull out the manual for your telephone, if you have it.  Or see if you can find one online.