New Visitor

No TN Found on Account - help

I can not access any Voice features on xfinity. I only get this:

Sorry, but there's something wrong with your account. Please contact Customer Care and tell them about the following error: No TN Found on account.

---------------------------------------------

Our number was change over 2 months ago.

So after Chat without a solution

and then Two suport phone calls - no solution, The best I got is "I get this fixed" within 48 hours.

Well that was two weeks ago. Still not working. Also TV Caller ID does not work - only shows Error.

How can "REALLY" help me?

Visitor

Re: No TN Found on Account - help

I have the same problem and the same lack of support, if I find anything out I will let u know. Comcast customer support is a friggin joke, talking to babalouie over in India, and this clown doesn't even know what a semi-colon is, to gain access to my account. I have spent the better of (3) hours dealing with these clowns and am no closer to a resolution then I was when I started.

New Visitor
pvevans80

Well I am now having the same problem. I am wondering if you ever had your fixed? Or are you still getting the same message 4 months later? It bothers me that I still have o pay the same monthly rate without being able to access the text messaging feature, online voice mail and the online account management.

New Visitor
vamomof3

I have had the same problem for months, ever since we began service with comcast. 

I recently have been told that our phone number is not registering with the account and they would submit a ticket.

I was told that my account must not be synced to my phone line....Okay, so how do we sync it?

They really have no idea... 

Visitor
kvers

Had the same problem and fixed it myself.

At least in my case, I was trying to access Voice from a secondary account email name, when the primary account had not yet given permission. Log in as the primary, then select My Account, then select Users & Preferences.  Select the user name you want to give Voice permission to, then under

"name's" Permissions select what you want and save. Now log out of the primary and log back into the secondary and test it out.

Contributor

Thanks for your help. Why couldn't THEY say that?! So easy!!!

New Visitor
us3south

Thank you!!!

kvers wrote:

Had the same problem and fixed it myself.

At least in my case, I was trying to access Voice from a secondary account email name, when the primary account had not yet given permission. Log in as the primary, then select My Account, then select Users & Preferences.  Select the user name you want to give Voice permission to, then under

"name's" Permissions select what you want and save. Now log out of the primary and log back into the secondary and test it out.

Visitor

That fixed my problem too. Wonder why in the world they (Comcast) does not put that in the big reference book of solutions so that when we call in they can actually fix our problems... Thankfully the forum is the first place I checked.

New Visitor
rhcompoundeast

Worked like a charm!  Thank you kvers, you are my new hero!