New Visitor

internet works but phone doesn't

my phone is not working, but my internet is. I have a dead silence on the phone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bronze Star Contributor
GeoffG

Re: internet works but phone doesn't

Hi iamec,

Everything appears to be working correctly right now but if you require any further assistance please get in touch with us. If you prefer, you can email me and I will be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

Thanks,

Geoff.

Visitor

I have had the same problem since wednesday of last week.  I have called for service several times and promised service, no one showed up. I called again they said there was a problem in my area and cancelled the service and did not notify me.  They then promised service the next day , Friday again a no show.  I called again today and was told there was no service available until Friday I complained again and the they said tomarrow.  I am ready to go to another telephone service.  I can not go with out a telephone for a week.
Bronze Star Contributor
GeoffG

Hi wenski63,

I apologize for all of the problems you have been having with your telephone service.

Fortunately we were able to determine the root cause of the issue (in this case telephone wiring inside the home) and the technician was able to get everything working the way it is supposed to this morning.

Please feel free to contact us or email me if you have any further problems or questions.

Thanks!

Geoff.