New Visitor
ikeo

modem battery

you send me letter stateing modem battery not working.go to this website.i go there you ask for phone/account # to get started.then you say no such #s

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: modem battery

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and will get you a new battery.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team during the business week.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

You can just call 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) and they will send you a new battery.

New Visitor
jmwolffyy

I am having the exact same difficulty. The EMTA site does not recognize my phone number and/or account number. Please help.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Did you call 1-800 comcast?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
ikeo

thank you to all who replied

Administrator
ComcastLarry

To all having an issue with their battery, please send me a PM so I may escalate your issue.

Private Messages (PM’s)

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small white envelope

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The white envelope turns to yellow when you receive a PM.

To open a PM to read it, double click on the yellow envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-
New Visitor
b705frates

BOY!! THIS IS COMPLEX TO ORDER A BATTERY REPLACEMENT FOR MY MODEM. SEND ME AN E-MAIL ON WHICH BUTTON OR WHAT FOR ME TO GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY.

THANKS   BOB

WHY IS THERE NOT A SIMPLE ORDER BUTTON RATHER THAN ALL THE OTHER UNNECESSARY USELESS COMMANDS JUST TO COMPLY WITH THE LETTER I RECEIVED FROM COMCAST......

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Not complex at all. ComcastLarry is just trying to help out folks that can't call 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) and ask for a new battery.

New Visitor
b705frates

Larry,

Who can't call??? I just wish the comcast web site WAS easier.  I will call..MUCH eaiser

Regular Contributor