New Visitor
coakley9608

phone wont work

i was on the phone then it went died no light on the box i dont know want going on

New Visitor
jcdmgd6

Re: phone wont work

Same here.  No dial tone, just static on phone.  Internet and TV work fine.  First noticed at about 9:45.  Comcast says no outages reported.

New Visitor
strickland43279

Samething just happened to me and it also happened this morning around 7am...chatted with comcast and they couldnt fix it but a few minutes after i ended chat it started working....annoying....I live out by columbia city in Lake City Florida

New Visitor
coakley9608

Did you get it working again  if no take every thing off the box  then take the battier out 

then wait then put it all back and let it reboot then it should work again my did

Regular Visitor

Since the outage of power, my land line fails to work - believe, it is hard wired...

Can you fix this, please...........I like the back up and use it to generate faxes.

Thanks, Barbara McDonald

New Visitor

Mine worked on and off for the past week and they have told me that the line card is defective and that they need to replace the modem. Now they are telling me that there is an outage in my area since the 21st. I have told them that the porblem existed before the outage and he told me that there might have an outage before then but nothing has been reported. It really is annoying. He told me that the outage will be resolved hopefully today. If by tomorrow, the my phone does not work, I will file a complaint to the BBB. This is really frustrating especially this time of year when you want to call your family back home.

Visitor

My phone rings once then quits. Won't even go to recorder. If I'm lucky enough to pick-up all I get is static not able to hear other person. Had the other call me on my cell they said they heard the static too. I call back right away it will work ok. Called Customer Service they said there is a problem and will fix it from their end and if they can't they will call and make appointment to come my house to fix it. Well its been over a week and a half phone problem still the same.

On another problem Comcast said if loose power phones will still work due to back-up battery. Lost power three (3) times had to use cell phone to call them all they said they don't understand why it doesn't work.

Have had cable with them for over thirty years and this has been the worst service I've ever received from them. If it continues good by cable hello dish/att.