New Visitor
New Visitor

Lost Toolbar

Help,

My favorite toolbar has just disappeared. I looked in view and it not even listed. How do I get it back. It is mypoints toolbar and I just used it many times an hour ago.

Thanks for any help

Susan

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Lost Toolbar

Hello,

Have you tried going to View > Toolbars and click the mypoints option.

Email Expert
Latoque

947 wrote:

Help,

My favorite toolbar has just disappeared. I looked in view and it not even listed. How do I get it back. It is mypoints toolbar and I just used it many times an hour ago.

Thanks for any help

Susan

Most 3rd party toolbars are browser add-ons or plug-ins.  You didn't say which browser you are using.  Look into the settings for your browser.  It differs depending on which one you are using.  That's where you can enable or disable it.  Which browser do you have?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
Visitor

Yeah, mine is in "view" and checked....can't open

Email Expert
Latoque

Which browser are you using?  First make sure the toolbar is enabled in the browser.  If it is, then---------

Try clearing out your browser's cache. Cookies and other small files in there can cause a lot of problems if they become conflicting, broken or expired. When you have done that, then close out the browser and re-start it.

If that doesn't do the trick, then try using a different browser and see if you can duplicate the problem there. If it works OK then you will know the problem probably lies with the first browser.

Also, you could try switching from the Full version of Xfinity to the Lite version. Go to Preferences>>>>General, and see which one you're using now. I think Full is the default. Check the Lite, sign out of your email and then back in again. You should be in the Lite version now.

Let us know if any of that helps.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.