New Visitor
steveo905
Accepted Solution

my toolbars are blacked out

The menu toolbar is one big black line. I can not see any of the titles (file, edit, view...) the same goes for my favorites and other toolbars. The only ones showing are the address bar and the Xfinity toolbar. 

Web Page Expert
lead5alpha

Re: my toolbars are blacked out

Disable the comcast/xfinity toolbar and see if that makes a difference.  Some have reported problems with the comcast toolbar.

New Visitor
lskepner

I have no toolbars showing except the infinity one.  You suggested disabling that toolbar.  How do I do that?

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

[ Edited ]

lskepner wrote:

I have no toolbars showing except the infinity one.  You suggested disabling that toolbar.  How do I do that?

Hello,

You disable the toolbar by using add/remove.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Place your cursor at the end of your address bar. RIGHT click.

Check Menu bar and Command bar.

ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 10 22.41.gif

ScreenHunter_02 Oct. 10 22.41.gif

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
steveo905

I disabled all comcast toolbars, and then shut down the computer. Now everything is back to normal!!

Thank You