New Visitor
GmaBrown36

X1 Platform

I am not sure what I have gotten myself into.  I previously had Xfinity and when my promotion was up I was talked into Xfinity X1 Platform. Right off the bat was the 10/5 outage.  Which Comcast should have posted somewhere to let us know what the heck was going on. I called on and off for hours before I got to talk to someone who let me know what as going on. I had the remind feature before but not now.  The favorite feature leaves a lot to be desired.  In fact the whole program X1 Platform needs something to be desired.  In reading the forum for the last 30/40 minutes, I am shocked to realize about 98 % is derogatory.  I guess Comcast is so big they feel we are not important.  Well remember the old saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall.  I was quite satisfied with my previous comcast package.  How can they foul something up so much when they already had a good working package.?  My neighbors who have Direct TV and Dish have no problems.   I need to call around to see what I can do to get my old package back or go to another company.  Comcast should be reported to the PUC due to their lack of telephone support.  Not acceptable.