Visitor
Alexmom

Missing detail on call logs

Just downloaded recent call records and much detail missing,i.e., full number for 800 calls (just says 800 service); no number at all, just geographic location (ex., Gary,IN). This is now occurring for both ANSWERED CALLS and MISSED CALLS. Also, in PLACED CALLS, only the number is listed, name is missing. And, there are many "11" showing, with "0 seconds" time, and the day, date and time indicated - what is "11"?????? Hope this isn't supposed to be another improvement - lose stuff every time "improvements" are made....not happy....

Official Employee
ComcastKchahal

Re: Missing detail on call logs

Was it any different in the 3.x version before you upgraded and on xfinity connect on the web ? The names against the numbers will appear if you have those numbers saved as names in your address book.
Visitor
Alexmom

Last previous download was on April 30, 2012. On 6/18/12 download, all Placed Calls for May, 2012 are

missing, only calls for June to date appear. On April download, all info was present, so since May 1, 2012

something changed - not on my end - and detail is missing. I download the detail to try and identify what entity(ies)with 800-, 866, 877- area codes keep calling but never leave message - being on the Do Not Call list seems to be a BIG JOKE!!!! As I said before, every time I get notice that upgrades have been made to improve service, something gets lost and I end up with less data than I had before..... And I am NOT going to put those mystery numbers in my address book!

Official Employee
ComcastKchahal

Go to app settings, and in 'Voice Settings; change the voicemail messages per page to 100. In voice tab, if you select the 'All recent calls' it will show you the last 100 calls came in, went out, missed and voicemails from the current date.