Visitor

Synching Address Book with Xfinity Moble App for iPhone

Address book in Connect is not synching with Exfinity Moble App for iPhone 5. Help

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Synching Address Book with Xfinity Moble App for iPhone

Hello,

If you are trying to sync using plaxo there has been problems for years trying to sync plaxo even with xfinity connect. Comcast also give you the canned reply we are working on the problem.

Visitor

Thanks, but I don't know what Plaxo is. Rhere used to be a tab to press for syncing on the Xfinity moble app but now 'TSS no longer there. 

Official Employee
ComcastKchahal

To sync Address book contacts on iOS please follow the below instructions.

> Under settings and privacy there will be a Contacts option.
> When you click on it you will see comcast.
> Change the option to share my local contacts with the comcast app.

Now open the Xfinity Connect app and try to access the contacts. Now you will be able to accesse all the phone contacts.

This should work if not please let me know.

Visitor

Thanks for your reply; however it did not solve the problem. I realize now that I did not explain the problem clearly. This is my fault.  When I go to Connet and make edits to the Xfinity Address Book on my PC, those changes are not reflected when I open the Xfinity Address Book on the Red Xfinity iPhone App. Xfinity PC is not syncing with its own App.

Official Employee
XfinityKchahal

LHenderson wrote:

Thanks for your reply; however it did not solve the problem. I realize now that I did not explain the problem clearly. This is my fault.  When I go to Connet and make edits to the Xfinity Address Book on my PC, those changes are not reflected when I open the Xfinity Address Book on the Red Xfinity iPhone App. Xfinity PC is not syncing with its own App.

Your Address Book will be synced with the Xfinity App Address Book when server sync happens and this is done by server automatically. Server will do a auto sync and your changes will be reflected after that.

Let me know if you still observe Address Book Sync issues.