Contributor

Re: 9/26/12: new home page feedback

I need a tool to change the font color! I can't read blue. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: New Home page

minespj wrote:

As I understand it, in order for me to access my Comcast E-mail I have to be in their Homepage.  Should I want to make Fox news, or Yahoo my HP, I would still have to revert back to Xfinity HP to get to my E's..... Am I wrong on this?? 

Yes, you're wrong (sort of).  You don't need to use the Comcast page to get your mail.  Simply download any of a number of email clients, such as Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird or a host of others.  Set them up, download your mail to your computer, and never see that page again.

New Visitor

Re: New home page is horrible. Can I have the old one back ?

Please!  Get rid of the uh oh!

New Visitor
aquariusglenn

Re: New home page is horrible. Can I have the old one back ?

I can't stand this:

Uh-oh, you're not signed in.

You must sign in to access your account and sync your XFINITY services with your homepage.

HATE, loathe "Uh-oh"...very condescending. Why not just 'sign in, please'. I read that uh-oh was removed - We've actually already made some changes based on feedback posted here, such as removing the "uh oh" when you're not logged in - It wasn't removed! I despise seeing this every time I log on. New doesn't mean better. From the sounds of it, me included, the former page was superior.

New Visitor
dewingjed

new format

what are you doing to me ? PLEASE bring back the old format. so disgusted with this format am looking into moving away from comcast completely. thank you. jed40.

New Visitor

Re: 9/19/12: new home page feedback

I can't believe it; this sucks.  everytime I make comcast my home  page; the next time I sign in; its some other home page????.  I'd sure like to have comcast as my home page; ALL THE TIME; not just when I finally figure out how to get it; its gone?

New Visitor
rollje

AMEN!

Recognized Contributor

Hi,

I thought I'd give some input..my only wish would be that all of the function's that I care about, such as checking my comcast e-mail could be made to operate on one page, instead of the way it is now, you have to click on the sign in button on the xfinity homepage, then you are taken to a different page for the sign in process , why can't being taken away from the xfinity home page work better ?

Thanks,

David

New Visitor

The Xfinity Homepage no longer allows any customization.  It is a horror of stupid journalism, people magazine bs, holywood bs and other useless garbage that downloads very very slowly and interfers with access to a paid for email site.  I am considering dumping it by dumping comcast.