New Visitor

Advertisements

There has got to be a way to skip the 30sec advertisements that run before you can view a video--it's incrdibly annoying--If you watch a video and then move to another, you have to watch the same darn ad again-I have stopped watching videos on the infinity homepage because of this!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Advertisements

Unfortunately, no way to do so.  I agree;  I stopped using the portal a number of iterations ago, and doubt that I'll ever use it again, for that and many other reasons.

Regular Visitor

You may skip the commercial by just pausing for a second while the commercial loads, then click on the video again. I am so tired of the ads they insist on running over and over. A couple of them very annoying, volume too loud and just poor choices. I felt like slitting my wrists over the Regenerist one and now the new one they run over and over with some flag wielding beyotch is horrible. ANNOYING, LOUD and poor taste. I try to watch at  6am, before work but in my state of sleepiness I miss clicking in time to skip the beginning of the ad and BAM, there it is, nerves shattered by the sound. Why does Comcast torture us? I think I pay plenty for the service. They certainly aren't hurting. When is enough money enough> Never for greedy corporations.

New Visitor

I will not be forced to watch a political ad in order to view one of the other videos I am interested in.It doesn't matter if they are only 15 seconds.