Visitor
Accepted Solution

COMCAST/XFINITY NEWS

I don't understand that each time I open the my computer for news under Xfinity. it has been the same for two weeks.  Are you not updating the news.  How often do you update the news?  It should be everyday, right?

Thanks.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: COMCAST/XFINITY NEWS

MajaBlanca wrote:

I don't understand that each time I open the my computer for news under Xfinity. it has been the same for two weeks.  Are you not updating the news.  How often do you update the news?  It should be everyday, right?

Thanks.

What is your zip code and service area?

Also, try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Visitor

Sorry to reply only now.  I opened by using another browser as you suggested and it works!  Why does Xfinity in Microsoft Explorer won't work.  I am still seeing the same news for almost a month?  Could this be a problem in Microsoft Explorer browser?  Thanks for your suggestions.

Majablanca

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

MajaBlanca wrote:

Sorry to reply only now.  I opened by using another browser as you suggested and it works!  Why does Xfinity in Microsoft Explorer won't work.  I am still seeing the same news for almost a month?  Could this be a problem in Microsoft Explorer browser?  Thanks for your suggestions.

Majablanca

In Explorer, try deleting all of your browsing history and then try again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Visitor

Thanks.

MajaBlanca