New Visitor
x_aj

Can't Find Bandwidth Usage Bar

Before I used to be able to log in & click on "users & settings" & a bandwidth bar would be on the top right, since the website has been changed around I can't seem to find one. Help?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Can't Find Bandwidth Usage Bar

Rdog71, they moved it.

On the main My Account page click the blue Manage Equipment block.

When the page opens look on the right side of the page under Equipment.

There will be a very thin line under Data Usage which is now the usage meter.

For more details click Details.

The second image is larger than what I normally set screen resolution to for purposes of clearly showing the line that is now the data usage meter.

blue boxes.PNG

equipment.PNG

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
Gosub

What if I don't see the usage bar in that location?  I can get to that location and have several items under the equipment list, but none of them have usage bars.  For what it's worth, I was sent a new modem for my Triple Play about a month ago to correct voice issues.  Everything has been working great since then.  Just can't see the bandwidth usage graphic.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

Try the meter Details page (after logging in) here: https://customer.comcast.com/Secure/UsageMeterDetail.aspx.

New Visitor
Gosub

BruceW wrote:

Try the meter Details page (after logging in) here: https://customer.comcast.com/Secure/UsageMeterDetail.aspx.

Thanks, BruceW, but there's no graph or usage info there, either.  That's where I expected to see it, actually.  At least that's where it was in my old account prior to moving in July.  

Bronze Problem Solver
Paraniod

Call in and ask them to "roll and reprovision / APT push of the modem", the words are important, hopefully you will get a phone rep that understands what you mean....

Contributor
Fazzulous

I have been looking for this, too and cannot find it.  The answers given on this post have not been helpful either.  Where is it?  Why is it hidden?  If I have to look for it for more than 2 or 3 seconds it is TOO long.  Should be at my fingertips. 

Contributor
Fazzulous

Call Comcast?  I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grator than speak on the phone to these reps who are clueless!

Frequent Visitor

A system error has occurred. Please try again. If the error persists, please chat with a Comcast respresentative. Error #34384