01-24-2013 10:54 AM - last edited on 02-05-2013 03:48 PM by ComcastJoe
As part of our ongoing effort to offer you the best customer experience, we are excited to announce upcoming changes to xfinity.com Finance that will significantly enhance the business news, personal finance tips and investing tools available to you through XFINITY.
Beginning in February, the Finance channel will become xfinity.com Money, powered by CNBC.
With the new Money channel, you'll be more plugged in than ever to the worlds of business, personal finance and money management through CNBC’s coverage of top breaking news coupled with real-time stock quotes and in-depth analysis of finance-related topics such as:
• Consumer News
• Spending, Saving and Debt
• Health Care
You'll never have to miss the news-making features from CNBC’s award-winning team, like the annual report America’s Top States for Business, the Inside Wealth blog and features like Most Stressful Jobs.
You’ll also get direct access to CNBC’s real-time global market data, exclusive interviews with CEOs and business leaders and insights from financial industry insiders, helping you manage your investments better than ever.
You can track those investments through the Money channel’s new stock portfolio and watchlist tools, powered by CNBC.com. Provided that you had logged in to your xfinity.com Finance channel portfolio or watchlist at least once since 1/1/12, your portfolio and watchlist will still be available to you on the new xfinity.com Money channel. You will need to log in with your Comcast username and password to access them, just like you did on the Finance channel. The first time you visit your portfolio and watchlist, you will be asked to agree to CNBC.com’s Terms of Service and then you will be taken to your portfolio and watchlist.
Here are just a few highlights of what you’ll receive with CNBC’s Portfolio:
• Total portfolio return: Cash dividends paid during the time you owned the stock will be included with unrealized gains/losses in the total return calculation
• Stock split adjustments: Your number of shares will now accurately reflect any splits
• Enhanced analytics: Graph and compare your portfolio against major benchmarks
• International conversions: View your total portfolio value in different currencies
• Enhanced portfolio transaction history: Includes cash and stock dividends and allows for different sorting and filtering
• Download to Excel functionality
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map