Visitor

Comcast.net - NOT family friendly - Taudry degrading video clips of women

Your customers represent a wide-spectrum of beiefs, a lot are christian or at least believe in God and His value.  So why do I have to have tauwdry degrading videos shoved in my face everytime i go to your home page.  Its so-n-sos reavealing photo shoot, or actresses sizzling hot skimpy dress, or wardrobe malfunctions, Klums revealing photos.

And what about the 10 yr old boys that visit your site? What is that teaching them? To sexualize women,after all that's all their good for right? 

WHAT A RIOT - in my previous version of this email. I used the word PRE TEEN and when I went to post my message it told me  "you used a BAD word "pre teen" clean up you message before posting.  So you can post degrading videos about reavealing photos of women but I get sensored for using the word pre teen.

Give us an option for a direct link to email.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Comcast.net - NOT family friendly - Taudry degrading video clips of women

If Comcast is your homepage change it to something else. If you do have another page as your homepage and do not want to go to comcast.net in order to get to your email you can get to it from http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/  As of now clicking Connect on the tv page takes you directly to Xfinity Connect without routing you through the homepage.

Another option: install an email client. Configure it to work with the Comcast mail servers. Click the client icon on your desktop, client opens, mail is downloaded to the client. No more having to look at the online version of a bad supermarket tabloid.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
harperville

I'm not Christian and despite any of that, I do get sick of all these tantalizing options on the 'net.  Anyway, I just came to agree with you about the filtering of the word "pre teen".  Wow, that was funny and hypocritical.

Change your homepage or put an entry for xfinity.com and comcast.com in your hosts file to point to 127.0.0.1.  Google for information on how to do this.

Bronze Problem Solver
barbie123

Do what Queen-evie said. Choose a homepage you like, and use an e-mail client.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

8 month old thread. Issue has probably been fixed by now.