Visitor
slayerguy

Disappointed

I just have to say that i am very dissapointed in the fact that i pay so much for the comcast tripple play package and can't even access the showtimeanytime website even though we are a showtime subscriber.It says i'm not a selected participant.I have no problem with hbogo or maxgo which i am also a subscriber.I hope in the near future you can fix this issue.There is no logical reason why a showtime subscriber cannot access this site.I just hope you can fix this problem in the near future.Otherwise i am going to have to question comcast's priorities to there customers......   

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Disappointed

slayerguy wrote:

I just have to say that i am very dissapointed in the fact that i pay so much for the comcast tripple play package and can't even access the showtimeanytime website even though we are a showtime subscriber.It says i'm not a selected participant.I have no problem with hbogo or maxgo which i am also a subscriber.I hope in the near future you can fix this issue.There is no logical reason why a showtime subscriber cannot access this site.I just hope you can fix this problem in the near future.Otherwise i am going to have to question comcast's priorities to there customers......   

We are working with Showtime now and hope to have this launched in the near future.

In the meantime, you can watch Showtime content online here:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-networks/Showtime/112/main

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe