02-03-2013 12:18 PM
1. You no longer can view free movies on webside by clicking on demand. I want to see free movies as well. I relize I can do that on TV, but it was better to use on website cuz you could sort, etc.
2. You have way too many advertisements and its making it slower to get to where I want, lose some of the ads, it's annoying.
3. You use to be able to see the best shows on for the day, no longer available, why did you take that away, I hate the new set up.
4. It takes to long to access email, why did you add view inbox and most times it takes forever to open up the emails. I get error messages constantly and part of the problem and now you have adds when you hit the email button which makes it too slow and frustrating to the customer.
5. Many time when I look to see what's on TV using web, all the channels are not displayed even though the zip code is correct.
02-04-2013 03:30 PM
Can we go back to one page, takes forever to get back to home page when I click to read an article also why was finance moved from the top of the page to the bottom
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map