New Visitor
erniejay
Accepted Solution

Finding channel lineup

I can't seem to find a list of Comcast channel lineup like I used to get. It's very hard to find and when I get to a page where I enter my address info, nothing happens. The little image keeps rotating forever and never comes up with the info. Something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Finding channel lineup

erniejay wrote:

I can't seem to find a list of Comcast channel lineup like I used to get. It's very hard to find and when I get to a page where I enter my address info, nothing happens. The little image keeps rotating forever and never comes up with the info. Something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Are you referring to this page:

https://www.comcast.com/Clu/ChannelLineUp

If so, try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
erniejay

Re: Finding channel lineup

Yes, that's the page I was looking for but couldn't find a way to get to it. If I searched for channel lineup,I got a generic lineup with a link to click for channels in my area. When I clicked that link it asked for address & ZIP but when I clicked Submit, it just worked forever and never found the page. Thanks for giving me the right link.