New Visitor
AlexisLoya1
Accepted Solution

Flash Player

I've downloaded the new flash player about 5 times now and every time I try to watch anything on my online xfinity queue it still says I need the newest flash player. I don't get it! It's so frustrating!

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Re: Flash Player

Just to be sure, download the two .EXE files from here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

One is for Internet Explorer, the other for Firefox, Chrome, and others.

Once the latest is installed, there should be a Flash Player entry in the Control Panel. You can use that to verify that you have the latest version on the Advanced tab. The latest version is 11.5.502.110 for both.

Make certain to close ALL browsers before installing. If you still have issues, you can uninstall them, reboot, then install the new one.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

AlexisLoya1 wrote:

I've downloaded the new flash player about 5 times now and every time I try to watch anything on my online xfinity queue it still says I need the newest flash player. I don't get it! It's so frustrating!

When Flash released version 11, they decided to no longer to support Mac OS X 10.5.

We have updated our videos to use version 11.1 and higher to improve video playback.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor

I am still having problems viewing any videos after downloading Flash 11.9 on a PC using IE 10. I get the error message below:

Adobe Flash Player Update

You seem to be missing the correct version of Flash!

We'll help you get started. Get the latest Flash Player.

GET FLASH

I can view videos with Google Chrome though. Please advise.