Regular Problem Solver
DoubleG

Forum Pages loading funny

Has anyone noticed the forum pages jerking or flashing as they load. It started happening when Comcast started putting those short help videos on. As you go to click from page to page it jumps or jerks when loading.

It also appears to have something to do with the black Comcast bar at the top it looks like something is trying to load first then the black bar snaps into place as does the video at the same time. This only happens on the forum pages. I have tried this on another computer far from my location who has Comcast and it does it also.

Security Expert
CajunTek

Re: Forum Pages loading funny

I only see that from work. I think it's because I am running through a proxy here.

TANSTAAFL!!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

DoubleG, I noticed that happening also. It's annoying.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Yes. I'm using Firefox, and it's VERY annoying as the page jumps up and down as the black bar appears/disappears/appears.

Regular Problem Solver
BlueJay

I also noticed an unusual jumping around with that black bar loading..  I did find that not using compatibility mode seemed to correct it.

Funny thing, I need the compatibility mode to read some of the forums,  they are really messed up.

Using W7---  IE9

ciao, bj

Regular Problem Solver
DoubleG

Thanks for replies I was wondering if I was going crazy. It happens in all my browser unfortunately.

Bronze Problem Solver

Happening with me, too.  Something tries to load on the wasted space on the left, before the black navigation bar loads.

Email Expert
CCCarole

I have notified the Administrator of this already.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Regular Problem Solver
DoubleG

It's been over a month now and comcast still hasn't solved this page jumping problem in the forums. It gives me a headache trying to read the posts in the forums.

Email Expert
CCCarole

I will try esclating this again... No clue when it will be answered or resolved tho. :smileysad:

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.