Visitor
nowaystation

HBOGO woes

I had Comcast internet and HBOGO services just fine for a while - able to watch HBOGO on my computer or ipad. It was great because I love Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, etc.

Then moved I apartment. I used Comcast Mover's Edge and asked them to keep everything the same, just move apartment number as it's the same building, same modem, same router, same computer, same iPad. That was 2 months ago and although Internet works fine, HBOGO ceased to work ever since, complaining:

This network is not included in your current XFINITY® TV subscription*.

(I've tried to access HBO content online via hbogo.com and xfinitytv.comcast.net, and also tried logging into the iPad app. Always the same message)

But I can see that I continued to pay for HBOGO in my bills. I chatted with the online agents and they couldn't help. Today I spent 50mins on the phone to a nice agent who said they would give me a discount as I'd been paying for a service I couldn't use, but they were still unable to fix it.

Perhaps I am doing something stupid. Perhaps there is something broken in the Comcast accounts database. Whatever it is, if I miss the next season of Game of Thrones and I'll be very sad.

Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

NoWayStation

Bronze Problem Solver
cjerian

Re: HBOGO woes

Does HBO work on your TV?

Visitor
nowaystation

HBOGO is online only I think, I have never had the HBO channel on the TV... nothing has changed which is why I can't understand it...

Bronze Problem Solver
cjerian

Except in Scadanavia where HBO Nordic is available, HBOGO is only available with an HBO cable subscription.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

nowaystation wrote:

HBOGO is online only I think, I have never had the HBO channel on the TV... nothing has changed which is why I can't understand it...

HBOGo is only be available to customers who subscribe to HBO. So, HBOGo will only be available if you have HBO available on your TV.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support