Visitor

Infinity/Comcast not making the cut

Prior to storm Sandy a tech came to our house to supposedly fix our TV/Internet problems. I have a 54" fled Tv hooked up to there HD box and a 32" to there digital DVR box. Both were having the pictures sort of stopping and pictals would appear or the tv shows would completely freeze for a while then come back on. Forget about watching any HD program On Demand as the show selected would pictal up and just freeze. Pay extra for HD and have to watch On Demand in regular digital.

He looked at my wife's 32" tv from the hallway and said " How have you had g that antiquated DVR box?" That's your problem with that TV. Since there were shows save in the DVR he didn't touch it and said empty it and go get a New One!

When asked about the Blue Box that appears while switching channels on both our Tv's Digital and HD that says, " Unavailable" or some thing to that affect? Now this has been going on since Comcast/Infinity change their format. His reply," O that is a glitch with the system" end quote.

The internet problems we called about was the slow loading of sites. The tech's answer was to go to two sites that he says are always the slowest and he says they are loading fine.

O did I mention we have been with Comcast/Infifnity for 30yrs. Every 6 months we have to fight and fight to get a price that we can afford, I mean massive head ache time..

When all the Tv airways switched to Digital Comcast/Infinity said," If you are connected to us you don't need another box." Wrong, We have cable ready TV's that need a box now and guess what there is a charge for it!!

Comcast/Infinity doesn't know LOYALTY! 30 yrs and we get no reprieve but aggravation every six months. You guys are really pushing customers as us to really consider going to Verizon. You don't make the cut with your TV advertisement claims