Visitor

Motorsports news Page

Probably a bit off topic, but I hardly ever stick around the Comcast/Xfinity pages after checking e-mail.

Better news/sports pages elsewhere.  And I'll just snail mail my bill payment.

However, I was checking the Motorsports page in Xfinity and had to snicker about the weak layout. Wow. I would think with all the money a big corp. like Comcast earns, there would be a much better looking webpage. Is the entire site automated by newsbots? Must be, and one keyword is probably NASCAR. There was no mention of Indycar, and they are racing at Long Beach this weekend. And the "Schedule" only has NASCAR races listed. There are stories for F1, a tab for it, but nothing in a schedule either.

I wanted to vent about the lack of info on the page. There was only one story for NASCAR since last week's race? Slow news week? I know they don't race this weekend, but only one filler story for a whole week?

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Re: Motorsports news Page

Indycar Long Beach is next weekend (April 15).

I gave up on the Comcast page months ago, especially when they dropped the 'beta' version that allowed customization. I now use iGoogle as the home page. There are gadgets you can add. I'm guessing there could be some better gadgets that offer better motorsports and auto news.