New Visitor
Merkner

Obama Ads

I pay for this service - but how dare you let political ads on the pages - I am tired of seeing Obama ads.  If comcast is a supporter - PLEASE END MY CONTRACT WITH YOU AND LET OBAMA PAY YOU FOR THE EARLY DISCONNECT FEE!

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Obama Ads

[ Edited ]

It's an election year -- be prepared to see ads from both parties everywhere.  :smileyplain:

New Visitor
Merkner

WE HAD BETTER ---- IT HAS BEEN ALL OBAMA SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

A less onerous solution would be to boycot the hidious home page like the plague it is.  It has nothing you need.  Not that I have an opinion. :smileymischief:

Web Page Expert
BethKatz

I'll admit to not lingering on the home page since I don't like all the bogus entertainment "news", but you can use whatever page you wish for your home page. The Comcast Customer Service page is bland and ad-free. It has an email link at top:

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/

After you quit email, you'll be dumped back on the main page again. But if you bookmark the link above, you can quickly go to it.

Most of the ads have "Ad Feedback" below them. Use that.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

[ Edited ]

Merkner wrote:

I pay for this service - but how dare you let political ads on the pages - I am tired of seeing Obama ads.  If comcast is a supporter - PLEASE END MY CONTRACT WITH YOU AND LET OBAMA PAY YOU FOR THE EARLY DISCONNECT FEE!

Hi all,

This thread started to go off topic so I am locking it.

Merkner suggestions about ads on the homepage have been noted and has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

I also deleted some posts because they were irrelevant to what the original poster requested.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe