New Visitor
TCompton4

Poor listings

I find it very frustrating that the online offerings for OnDemand shows are not updated to match with what is on my cable box at home. Take the USA network show Suits for example. It is on it's 4th or 5th episode, all of the previous on the tv OnDemand menu, yet the online listing only shows the first episode. As a customer this does not satisfy me, rather it makes me feel inconvenienced. Please get on top of things as well as you use to Xfinity.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Poor listings

TCompton4 wrote:

I find it very frustrating that the online offerings for OnDemand shows are not updated to match with what is on my cable box at home. Take the USA network show Suits for example. It is on it's 4th or 5th episode, all of the previous on the tv OnDemand menu, yet the online listing only shows the first episode. As a customer this does not satisfy me, rather it makes me feel inconvenienced. Please get on top of things as well as you use to Xfinity.

Due to licensing agreements, some content we are allowed to show online that the content owners don't allow yet On Demand and vice versa.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing on every medium.

I will pass your request along to our content team.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Visitor
Joanne1235

Re: Poor listings

I too, have noticed this issue for years.  A program (two examples are Masterchef and H*ll's Kitchen) will say that new episodes are available online "the day after airing".  They will be available to the public on fox.com's website, and yet, two weeks later, they are still not updated onto the xfinity website.  Incredibly frustrating.