New Visitor
Major3

Premiums Channels on xfinity.com won't work

i'm subscribed to all of the premium channels. when i try to watch a show on showtime, the website tells me that it is for subscribers only and prompts me to do just that. i hit the "subscribe" button, then it tells me that i'm already subscribed and to refresh. i refresh, and i'm back to square 1: the site telling me i'm not subscribed. i use xfinity.com frequently, as i travel a lot, so this is a major inconvenience. HELP!!!

Email Expert
madylarian

Re: Premiums Channels on xfinity.com won't work

I've asked the Comcast administrators to look into this situation.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Major3 wrote:

i'm subscribed to all of the premium channels. when i try to watch a show on showtime, the website tells me that it is for subscribers only and prompts me to do just that. i hit the "subscribe" button, then it tells me that i'm already subscribed and to refresh. i refresh, and i'm back to square 1: the site telling me i'm not subscribed. i use xfinity.com frequently, as i travel a lot, so this is a major inconvenience. HELP!!!

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact via phone within the next 72 hours. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message so please check your messages.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Visitor
Major3

Well, I'm not at home..... Contacting me on my home phone will not work.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Major3 wrote:

Well, I'm not at home..... Contacting me on my home phone will not work.

Can you private message me the phone number that you would like to be contacted at?

User CCCarole has wrote step-by-step instructions on how to send and read private messages:

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small white envelope. This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’.  A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public viewing the Forums.

The white envelope turns to yellow when you receive a PM. 

To open a PM to read it, double click on the yellow envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message.  You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post.  By default, Private Messages are enabled.  You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support