Contributor
Accepted Solution

Re: Problems accessing the help forums

This whole page is missing from community forums as well as there are no rank colors (all blue). If I wanted to

reply there is no place to click "Reply" on last post. I use Firefox

Email Expert
CCCarole

What whole page is misisng from the Community Forums?  The Community Forums are  separate Forums from the Help Forums.  If you can explain in more detail, we can try to help you further.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
unive

I think they are talking about the thread I started, apparently when you moved it, it didn't move, well not the whole thread anyway.

Remember, I am having the issue with the forum and my username, it isn't using my username, but the primary account.

Vulcan219

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

It seems the OP is talking about a issue with the Community forum, NOT the Help forum.

http://community.comcast.net/

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor

CCCarole wrote:

What whole page is misisng from the Community Forums?  The Community Forums are  separate Forums from the Help Forums.  If you can explain in more detail, we can try to help you further.

I meant the reply page that appears when you click"reply" Also none of posts have place that says"reply"

Think there is a connection that all posters names are blue not rank color.This just happened!I'm an avid

word game player in community game forum so I miss it

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

Are you signed in there with your Community Forum Username and password?  The Community Forum is a different Forum altogether- You should be able to post and should see the reply button IF you are signed in. 

The only time you shouldn't be able to reply is if a Thread there has been locked to new replies.  if that is the case, you should see a small 'lock' on the left side of the Thread.  Those are Read Only.  Beyond this, we cannot help you further in this Forum.  Here is a screen shot showing a Thread with the lock:  Note the lock on the far left.  The only other thing I can suggest is to send a PM to 'Tilda'

Community Forum.JPG

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

I so;ved it myself by changing browsers: Firefox to Chrome & everything is OK