New Visitor
Yozer

Re-enter Payment Information Every Time I Pay Bill? ANNOYING!!!

It is frustrating that everytime I want to make a payment, I have to drag out my check book or credit card and re-enter my information.  This is an inconvienience that I only run into with Comcast.  It is also frustrating that every time you go to the website, you have to sign in with full user name and password.  They don't even fill your username most of the time.  Why can't comcast get their internet security up to par?  Everytime I get on the comcast website, I wish I hadn't.  The site forces another tab to open every time you want to do something.  The website is very annoying, and inconvienient. 

New Visitor
New Visitor
EUM

Re: Re-enter Payment Information Every Time I Pay Bill? ANNOYING!!!

I totally agree.  You would think that Comcast could do better with payment info

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Re-enter Payment Information Every Time I Pay Bill? ANNOYING!!!

I asked about this and was told it is a security measure.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.