New Visitor

Roll over ads and e-mail entry placement

I preferred the previous webpage for ease of accessing my e-mail.  Now I have to move my mouse to the sidebar and then back across the page (most often opening those IRRITATING roll over ads that take LESS than a second to get "rolling"!). It takes more time to access my e-mail.  Also, when you are arrowing thru the mini clips and the pics and text don't go along at the same time (and seem to have to catch up) is visually annoying along with nauseating.

Comcast, you need to pay attention to ease of use for the customer and not patronize all your ad companies.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Roll over ads and e-mail entry placement

userlyn wrote:

I preferred the previous webpage for ease of accessing my e-mail.  Now I have to move my mouse to the sidebar and then back across the page (most often opening those IRRITATING roll over ads that take LESS than a second to get "rolling"!). It takes more time to access my e-mail.  Also, when you are arrowing thru the mini clips and the pics and text don't go along at the same time (and seem to have to catch up) is visually annoying along with nauseating.

Comcast, you need to pay attention to ease of use for the customer and not patronize all your ad companies.

Most rollover ads on Xfinity.com actually have a visible 3 second countdown and will not open as long as you move your cursor during that time.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe