New Visitor
kerrywmoore

Sign In takes me to home page

I open the home page and click sign in....  It takes me right to the home page page again without providing the boxes for User Name and Password.  I have tried numerous times and have cleared the cache and tried again and no change.  Now I cant to get to my E Mail or anything.  Works on any other computer tho.....  Whats the deal?

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Re: Sign In takes me to home page

What browswer are you using? You may need to clear out any Comcast or Xfinity cookies.

New Visitor
kerrywmoore

I am using IE 9.  I have used McAffee Quick Clean function as well as cleared the cache on IE  Options Page including cookies.  What I have discovered is if I open the homepage, click sign in and then enter my ID and password, once it comes back to home page with the Uh=Oh youre not sogned in thing, hitting the back arrow in the browser takes me to a version of the home page where I am logged in!  Convoluted but better than nothing of rnow.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

kerrywmoore wrote:

I am using IE 9.  I have used McAffee Quick Clean function as well as cleared the cache on IE  Options Page including cookies.  What I have discovered is if I open the homepage, click sign in and then enter my ID and password, once it comes back to home page with the Uh=Oh youre not sogned in thing, hitting the back arrow in the browser takes me to a version of the home page where I am logged in!  Convoluted but better than nothing of rnow.

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe