New Visitor
bevb1
Accepted Solution

Top Videos keep scrolling

I cant watch any of the Top Videos-- it loads the first the scrolls thru every one of them down to the last one. Im using Chrome. This has been happening for about a week... stopped yesterday & worked fine but started again today. Solution?

Visitor

Re: Top Videos keep scrolling

I'm having the same problem using Internet Explorer. The video thumbnails just keep scrolling up and down and I can't get it to stop and play one. It seemed to work briefly a couple days ago, but now it's back to the endless scrolling. This must be a Comcast problem.

New Visitor
bevb1

I found the answer... when I clear browser history, etc. I wasn't clearingt cookies. Once I did that the videos paly fine (Chrome)--------got no help at this forum whatsoever---had to call Comcast & wait on hold for 30 mins but my thanks to Matt for the help there.

New Visitor
smclark

I have the same problem, however, the ads will play, but when it comes time for the videos to play, i get the audio message:  "This content is currently unavailable."  This has been going on for about a month now.  I run Windows 8 and thought that may be the problem, but maybe not.  i've made sure that I have the latest versions of Silverlight and Adobe Flashplayer.  I've deleted cookies.  Nothing works!  Now it has started to affect other pages as well.  I can play youtube.com, but nothing else.  Anyone have any ideas?

Contributor

Clearing cache, etc. does work (Firefox).  Cleared and scrolling stopped.