Contributor
6Barnbarn
Accepted Solution

Viewing Videos

On the main page of Infinity Comcast where the news and videos are shown.  There are small icons to click on a video to see.  When I do this it switches me to another page and shows as list of small icons including the one I clicked on but nothing plays.  It keeps scrolling down and plays nothing.  It is telling me that I have nothing in "My Videos".  I don't remember this as a problem before. I would click on the video I wanted to see and it would show it.  What am I doing wrong?

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Viewing Videos

Hello,

Please provide us a link on what video are you having problems with.

Contributor
6Barnbarn

It is any video that I click on in the home page of Infinity.  There are many shown on the home page as small little icons.  It does not matter which I click on - none of them play.  Prior to this it would automatically go to as larger icon and then I could click the forward arrow and see the video .  Now nothing?  I am stumped.  Have they changed how you view a video?

Contributor
6Barnbarn

If you are looking for this  infinity.com (Comcast's home page) that may help you.  I am a bit green when it comes to pc problems.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

6Barnbarn wrote:

If you are looking for this  infinity.com (Comcast's home page) that may help you.  I am a bit green when it comes to pc problems.

Your browser may have exceeded its cookie limit. Please delete your cookies and then try watching a video again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Contributor
6Barnbarn

Will try.  Thanks.  I will let you know if that works.

Contributor
6Barnbarn

I did delete all the cookies, etc. but it had been done a short time ago.  I went back to the videos and it works but differently than it used to so I think the problem is solved in that the process of viewing a video of ones choice opens on another page than where it is shown.  So I thank you for your time and your help.