New Visitor
sharonsnyder

WATCHING QUEUE ON ITV

HELLO,

YESTERDAY I HEARD ABOUT THAT YOU CAN NOW WATCH YOUR QUEUE ON THE TELEVISION. I WENT TO WATCH GENERAL HOSPITAL, WHICH IS WATCH ONLINE THE PREVIOUS DAYS EPISODE. I WAS NOT ABLE TO WATCH AND IT WASN'T EVEN IN MY QUEUE WHEN I WENT INTO IT. PLEASE TELL ME WHY GENERAL HOSPITAL, WHICH IS A SHOW THAT YOU CARRY, ISN'T IN THE QUEUE.  PLEASE ANSWER BACK.

THANK YOU

SHARON SNYDER

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: WATCHING QUEUE ON ITV

sharonsnyder wrote:

HELLO,

YESTERDAY I HEARD ABOUT THAT YOU CAN NOW WATCH YOUR QUEUE ON THE TELEVISION. I WENT TO WATCH GENERAL HOSPITAL, WHICH IS WATCH ONLINE THE PREVIOUS DAYS EPISODE. I WAS NOT ABLE TO WATCH AND IT WASN'T EVEN IN MY QUEUE WHEN I WENT INTO IT. PLEASE TELL ME WHY GENERAL HOSPITAL, WHICH IS A SHOW THAT YOU CARRY, ISN'T IN THE QUEUE.  PLEASE ANSWER BACK.

THANK YOU

SHARON SNYDER

No episodes of General Hospital are available On Demand but we do have the last five episodes available to view online.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

Some content we are allowed to show online that the content owners don't allow yet On Demand and vice versa.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Email Expert
CCCarole