New Visitor
Kraznick

What the muck happened to the weather on my homepage?

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

Re: Regarding Unexplained Homepage Changes-"I Give Up"

Following these instructions changes the name displayed in My Account, but has no effect on what is displayed on the home page (my email userid).

Bronze Problem Solver
DoubleG

ComcastEric,

Wanted to let you know that the weather is missing from my homepage also here in Michigan.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

BruceW wrote:

Following these instructions changes the name displayed in My Account, but has no effect on what is displayed on the home page (my email userid).

Thank you for alerting us about this issue. Our team is working on it now and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Weather

[ Edited ]

Kraznick wrote:

What the muck happened to the weather on my homepage?

What about the weather not being on the homepage? While I rarely look at the homepage the few times I have last week and this week weather was not there for a couple of days, then it was back for 2 or 3 days, now it is gone again.

Personally, I get my weather from Weather Scan on the tv or just look outside. Sometimes I go outside to see if it is hot, cold, or just right.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Strange... I go to the  homepage many times a day and always see the weather.  

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]
It's missing on all my Comcast accounts. It does not show up in SeaMonkey and IE.

missing weather.PNG   

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

I have it in both Firefox Version 17.0 and Internet Explorer Ver. 9.0

Carole

Clear your cache maybe? :smileylaugh:

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

This is odd. I decided I would clear the cache. Before I did that I looked at the homepage in IE and SeaMonkey. Neither of them had the weather.

After clearing IE cache the weather is there.

It's also there in SeaMonkey and I did NOT clear that cache.

Bronze Problem Solver
DoubleG

Mine came back but for how long ?