Contributor

Why is comcast so far left? I mean really!

Comcast news is so far left it's unbelievable. Have you no shame?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Why is comcast so far left? I mean really!

You do know which netword they bought, don't you?  That would answer your question.

Contributor

Lockout....

Why is it when someone questions or points out Comcast's glaring leftist bias, they get locked out? Is that fair or just a plain "ole" dictatorship?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Lockout....

In case people haven't noticed this is the Comcast HELP forum. A place to get help with Comcast and computer issues.

Posts such as what you are asking about fall under the category of political leanings, not actual problems that need to be resolved.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Why is comcast so far left? I mean really!

Welcome_to_Post wrote:

You do know which netword they bought, don't you?  That would answer your question.

XFINITY.com publishes content from a variety of sources:

Questions or comments regarding a particular article or video should be directed to the news provider (for example, AP, Reuters, CBS News, ABC News, Fox News, etc.) responsible for that story.  If you would like to know which news source provided the article, you can usually find it in the copyright information at the end of the article or in the caption of the video.

Feedback regarding home page headlines or other content created by XFINITY.com editors will be forwarded to the editorial team. XFINITY.com is committed to providing accurate and unbiased coverage of all political parties.

Since this is a Help & Support forum and not a political forum, I am locking this issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe