Bronze Star Contributor
angeldeb82
Accepted Solution

Why isn't Comcast Weather updating?!

[ Edited ]

Since this morning, I noticed that Comcast has always shown that it's "16 degrees and fair in East Hartford, CT.", and it always shows a full moon, even though it was still sunny today and warmer than usual!  For hours, it still shows the "16 degrees and fair in East Hartford, CT, with full moon", without any change at all!  The Comcast Weather STILL hasn't updated for HOURS!  Why?!  :womansad:

Bronze Star Contributor
angeldeb82

Re: Why isn't Comcast Weather updating?!

Isn't anyone listening?  There has been no weather update for the Comcast website since 2 days ago!  And I have this photo to prove it.

NoWeatherUpdateSinceSunday.jpg

Web Page Expert
BethKatz

This is mostly a customer-to-customer help forum. If you want something like that changed, contact Comcast. There is a Submit Feedback at the bottom of that page (lower right).

Have you clicked on the East Hartford, CT link to see where that goes? Perhaps the weather station is down. There is a change location on the station page. When I put in 06108, I get the current info for East Hartford - 44F.

Could it be that you need to clear your browser's cache?

Bronze Star Contributor
angeldeb82

I see that the weather station thing is now fixed.  It now shows "49 degrees in East Hartford, CT" with an icon of the sun in the clouds.  Thanks!  :womanhappy:

Web Page Expert
BethKatz

Even better if there really is sunshine outside. :smileygrin:

Bronze Star Contributor
angeldeb82

New problem: Even though the weather picture has changed, there has been no Comcast Weather Update, and it STILL shows "34 degrees and fair in East Hartford, CT, with a full moon", even though it had just turned sunny and cloudy and the weather is warmer again!  Why isn't the weather updating again since last night?!  :smileysad:

NoWeatherUpdate2.jpg

Bronze Problem Solver

http://www.weather.com/

At least it works!

Web Page Expert
BethKatz

I prefer my local university meteorologists, but I also use Weather Underground:

http://www.wunderground.com/

Contributor
rupe6552

My local weather is not displaying, how do I fix this?

Bronze Star Contributor
angeldeb82

There it is again!  That Comcast weather hasn't updated for HOURS!  It STILL always shows "37 degrees in East Hartford, CT, and sunny", even though it's still cold at night!  When will the weather updater be fixed?!  :smileysad:

New Visitor

My weather isn't showing on my homepage anymore since I tried to update it.  How do I get it back?

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

2869 wrote:

My weather isn't showing on my homepage anymore since I tried to update it.  How do I get it back?

Try deleting your cookies and cache and then try re-entering your zip code again.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor

Thanks Joe I got it back!!!