New Visitor
AEscribano

XFINITY NEWS VIDEOS

When I try to watch a News, Latest Videos, Most popular, etc (VIDEOS), I can't. I hit play, and nothing happens.  Why is this happening, and how can it befixed?  HELP!

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: XFINITY NEWS VIDEOS

Spoiler

so nothing happens, do you have this issue trying to pay videos on any other site? do you have a pop up blocker that is disabling the video have you tried another browser?

New Visitor
AEscribano

I don't have this problem when watching videos or movies in other sites.  I don't know much about tech or how to fix anything.  I would need "Step by Step" instructions on anything that needs to be done.  I can't afford to pay the "techs" at Infinity to help with my problem.  Thanks for any assistance.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

what browser are you using?   try to download this and then start it and see if it works

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

If you dont want to do this I would just use a different home page, its something on your pc not allowing the video to play, without being there to troubleshoot its hard to help.  do you know anyone whos good at computers who can come over and help you?

New Visitor
AEscribano

No. I don't have or know anyone that can me with tech issues.  

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

AEscribano wrote:

When I try to watch a News, Latest Videos, Most popular, etc (VIDEOS), I can't. I hit play, and nothing happens.  Why is this happening, and how can it befixed?  HELP!

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support