Contributor

annoying "Oh Oh,you have not signed in ...etc" box

When I get on the home page ,just when I try to sign into my email,this annoying box comes down a littrle bit and wjen I click my mouse I end up in the page to go to my account and not the sign in page for e-mail.Can,t you stop this happening?I do not need a useless reminder to go to my account and on top of that it is very annoying when it interupts me from going to my email.If not can I locate the e-mail box elsewhere?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: annoying "Oh Oh,you have not signed in ...etc" box

Look in the black bar across the top of the page for Connect.

Click Connect. If you need to sign in the sign in page will open.

After signing in you will be directed to your mail.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor

Thanks fot the reply.However I have one question.Why is there a box for E-mail which is quite prominent

as opposed to the small lettering of "connect"?.

Thanks

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Comcast designed it that way. You will also notice that the headings in the black bar are so light that it is difficult for some to easily see them. They turn white when hovered over.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor

I am sorry,but that was not an answer.Whatever Comcast does sometimes is without any consideration for its customers,especially that have been with them for along time.I am sure that thir web site developers are

much smarter  and can come up with better solutions.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

I realize that is not an answer to your question. It's the only answer I can offer you. As a Comcast customer I'm not privvy to why they do things the way the do them. Neither are 99% of other posters, who are also Comcast customers.