Visitor

comcast home page

just a ? an/or suggestion. The problem i have is when i scan thru the top sections ( 1-15) if i am on the say 8th page and click to look at sumthing but then when i click to go back it takes me back to the 1st page. if i have already seen those the i have to click all the back thru to page 9 why doest it go back to the page i was on. if i am doing something wrong pls let me know

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: comcast home page

jamc wrote:

just a ? an/or suggestion. The problem i have is when i scan thru the top sections ( 1-15) if i am on the say 8th page and click to look at sumthing but then when i click to go back it takes me back to the 1st page. if i have already seen those the i have to click all the back thru to page 9 why doest it go back to the page i was on. if i am doing something wrong pls let me know

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Visitor
LJean

You should make things more interactive.  For instance allow comments on the top scroll topics. 

New Visitor

Why does it take so long to bring up the homepage????

Email Expert
CCCarole

jpdunlea wrote:

Why does it take so long to bring up the homepage????

Which browser/version are you using?  Have you cleared your cache?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.