Silver Problem Solver
reasd

forums and catergories webpage

Hello,

Just wondering who had the idea or removing the tabs (shop,support,my account etc) on the forum comcast com and various categories page. Just my opinion another bad idea.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: forums and catergories webpage

Earlier today I noticed that was gone. In the past it has disappeared for a while but usually showed up again after a couple of hours.

The one I used the most was My Account. I also used the Connect tab every once in while for questions about Xfinity Connect and I had to look at XC to find the answer. 

Comcast isn't known for making things user-friendly. If the black bar stays gone they will have proven that again.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Bronze Problem Solver
Paraniod

Re: forums and catergories webpage

Yeah, it was handy to have all the links at the top,,,:smileysad:

Regular Problem Solver
BlueJay

Re: forums and categories webpage

Well, today is Friday, have to clear the desks for new and innovative changes to be implemented on Monday..  :smileydevil: :smileywink:

I have noticed that on the page for customer,comcast,com,secure,my services, when selecting the manage equipment button, all of my equipment is unavailable.

Previously that tab did show that there was some sort of technical difficulties within our area, and moving around here within the forums and my services, has been real sllllllllllooooooooooowwwww.

Just observations here in Central Massachusetts..  :smileywink:   Have a good weekend..  :smileyhappy:

ciao, bj

Official Employee
ComcastEric

We're aware of the issue and are working to have the header restored.

Eric

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

And this morning, for me anyway (in central PA), they're (it's?) back.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Hi all,

It has been added back and this issue is now resolved.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe