Visitor

free games on comcast

Why am I not able to use free online games?  In the last few days, game site is not working.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: free games on comcast

that i dont know but all those games are availble many other places

Email Expert
CCCarole

jker123 wrote:

Why am I not able to use free online games?  In the last few days, game site is not working.

Did you clear your browser cache? Which browser/version are you using?  Have you tried a different browser?  I use both Internet Explorer Version 9 and Firefox Version 18 and was able to access the Games site without issue.

PS  I would also be careful where you download games from outside of XfinityConnect.  MANY of them will put malware of your PC.  Pogo.com is just one of them.  Don't use it!

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor

Thanks for the reply.  I did clear, ran malware and have Norton.  Nothing found. I know a lot of games need Java so I updated that.  No problem until a few days ago.  Maybe Comcast is having a problem.

Visitor

Do the games need Adobe?  When there was a problem, my husband deleted it.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

rog286713 wrote:

that i dont know but all those games are availble many other places

Yes the games are available at other places. However, the OP wants to know why games cannot be played on Comcast.

jker, I don't play games on Comcast. However, if Adobe is needed you would probably get a message telling you that. The only thing I can suggest is install Adobe and see if that resolves the issue.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Evie is right, if you need Adobe the message will come up.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.