New Visitor
gloriaboland

Do you not realize that your site frequently doesn't work? I will click on a video to watch it and it won't play, it will just move from video to video not playing any of them. It will work for a week or so, then the weekend comes and the switching from video to video will start, not allowing any of them to play. Do you have anyone checking that the site has been set up correctly? Obviously someone is making a mistake. This has been happening for a year now. Annoying.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: videos

gloriaboland wrote:

Do you not realize that your site frequently doesn't work? I will click on a video to watch it and it won't play, it will just move from video to video not playing any of them. It will work for a week or so, then the weekend comes and the switching from video to video will start, not allowing any of them to play. Do you have anyone checking that the site has been set up correctly? Obviously someone is making a mistake. This has been happening for a year now. Annoying.

Delete your cookies, cache, and history and then try watching one of those videos again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Contributor

None of the movies on Xfinity.com will play with the Safari browser on my Mac, but they will play with the Firefox browser.  Does anyone have any idea why?  I have emptied cookies, cache, history, etc.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

sperson wrote:

None of the movies on Xfinity.com will play with the Safari browser on my Mac, but they will play with the Firefox browser.  Does anyone have any idea why?  I have emptied cookies, cache, history, etc.

Try uninstalling Safari from your computer and then install it again and see if videos work.

Thanks,
Joe

Visitor

How do you delete cookies & history

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

MisterTee1 wrote:

How do you delete cookies & history

For IE9 users, please go here to learn how to delete your cookies, cache, and history:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9

If you are using a different browser, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe